Fogle Collision provides the highest quality of auto body repair and customer service so your experience is efficient and pleasing. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to repair your vehicle back to factory specifications.
Our team takes care of every step of the repair process from the moment you need your car fixed to the moment you pick up your vehicle after repairs.
24 Hour Towing
If your vehicle is not drivable, just give us a call. We will schedule a reliable and affordable tow, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Need a ride home or to work? We have a courtesy driver who can take you where you need to go next. It’s part of our commitment to make collision repair convenient.
Fogle Collision stands behind the quality of repairs we make to your car. We offer a National Limited Lifetime Warranty and a free 18-month paint maintenance plan for any work we complete on your vehicle. The work we do is guaranteed at all of our locations.
Fogle Collision requires our technicians to complete ongoing certifications and become highly trained on the latest industry standards from vehicle makers. When you bring your vehicle to Fogle Collision, you know that it is being repaired by a skilled and certified technician.
Rental Car Assistance
Fogle Collision works directly with most major rental car companies. Our team can schedule a reliable and affordable rental car and have it billed directly to your insurance company. It’s our way of making the collision repair process easy and efficient.
Fogle Collision is proud to be a preferred collision repair shop and direct repair facility. When you bring your vehicle to Fogle Collision, a personal service consultant works with your insurance company on your claim. We can write an estimate, order parts, and begin repairs without waiting on an insurance adjuster. It’s part of our commitment to provide efficient auto body repair service.
At Fogle, we are committed to exceeding your expectations for quality repairs. Our knowledgeable team will work with you through the repair process, including:
- Complete Collision Repair Services for all Domestic and Import Vehicles
- Conventional and Paintless Dent Removal Methods
- 24-Hour Towing Service
- Assistance Arranging for a Rental Car
- Free Written Estimates and Insurance Claims Assistance
- CCC integrated estimating system
- Hunter® wheel alignments
- In House Paint Mixing featuring Spies-Hecker Paint
- Garmat® Downdraft/Bake Spray Booth
- Chief Genesis® laser frame measuring system
- Chief Easy Liner® frame and unibody equipment
- Glass installation
- R12 and R134a air conditioning service
- Fiberglass and plastic reconstruction
- Complete digital photo imaging documentation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Repairs
- Customer Satisfaction Index Rating 97%
- Sponsor of Continuing Education Courses for Insurance Professionals
- Extensive Dealer Experience